2 night camel trek erg chebbi / Morocco Camel Trips
At Sahara Camel Trips we offer 2 nights Camel trek in Merzouga which will give you the opportunity to spend more time in the Sahara desert, enjoy watching the most beautiful Sunsets & Sunrises over the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, travel on camelback to bivouac camp, sip sweet mint tea in a nomadic tent, eat traditional Berber tagine...listen the Berber drums music and fall asleep under a sky full of stars, watch a Saharan sunrise, before mounting your camel to leave the dunes.
2 Nights Camel trekking information
* Duration : 2 Nights
* Departure time : 2 hours before the sunset
* Starting point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Ending point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Standard option : 80 euros / person (Standard Nomad camp )
* Luxury option : 180 euros / person (Luxury Berber camp )
* Experience camel trek through the Erg Chebbi dunes
* Beautiful sunset over the sand dunes of the Sahara
* Try Sandboarding ( Optional )
* 2 nights stay at Nomadic camp
* Listen to Berber drumming music
* Enjoy watching starry sky
* Wonderful sunrise in Desert
* Delicious lunch in the Desert
2 Nights camel trekking Merzouga
Day 1 :
The first evening will be the same as the 1 night trip with a ride into the desert for the sunset with traditional camping, food and music.
Day 2 :
We will rise early to watch the sun come up followed by breakfast and a 1.5 - 2 hour camel trek taking you further into the desert to the second camp. A Moroccan lunch will be served along with mint tea and you'll have plenty of time to chill out and relax in the dunes. Having watched the sunset, the evening will consist of a tasty traditional meal and comfy beds for all. The next day we will watch the sunrise and make our way back to the village where we'll be greeted by breakfast and hot showers.
The price includes :
* Free parking for your car ( If you have one )
* A place at our guests where you can leave your luggage and take shower
* Camels, 1 per person
* Overnight stay at private tent
* Dinner x 2
* Breakfast x 2
* Lunch x 1
* Moroccan mint tea
* A bottle of water
* Sandboarding in dunes ( Optional )
* Experienced local Guides
Additional Informations :
* Vegetarian options are available, please let us know upon request
* Confermation will be received at time of booking
* Please keep in mind that we don't provide the 2 nights Camel trekking in Merzouga during Summer months starting from mid May until September because of the high temperatures during the daytime
looking for real Sahara Desert experience ? Sahara Camel Trips is your best choice and trustworthy local Morocco tour company.
We had the most amazing experience with sahara camel trips Everything from the start till the end was excellent. Moha was very helpful to organize everything and the communication was perfect. Everyone participated in this wonderful journey made sure that we will never forget it(...)Thank you so so much !!
highly recommend Moha and Omar from Sahara Camel Trips. Every minute during my travels with them I felt very taken care of. Safety and comfort were a priority and my friend and I could not have asked for better guides. Moha made sure (...) I will reach out to Sahara Camel Trips again.
Sahara Camel trips offered us a truly authentic Moroccan hospitality.They picked us up from Marrakesh airport and guided us to Fez after 3 amazing days in the heart of mountain Atlas and of course an overnight in tents in the middle of the desert.Omar our guide and the whole crew were so kind (...) 100% recommended !
Our family with 2 daughters (ages 9 & 10) had a truly amazing 4 day Moroccan adventure with Sahara Camel Trips. From help with planning and coordinating the trip (thanks Moha!) to the friendly, family-like service we received at every step of our journey, this was (...). We hope to come back!
We booked our Morocco tour with Sahara Camel Trips and everything was as we wished from the beginning to the end. The Guides are very friendly , took good care of us and provided everything we needed . (...) Thank you once for your efforts and your excellent Job !!