Day Trip From Fes to Middle Atlas Mountains
Day trip from Fes to Middle Atlas mountains to enjoy the opportunity to explore Azrou a pretty little town located in the spectacular Moroccan middle Atlas mountains about 90 km from Fez.
Our day trip from Fes continues to the Cedar forest where we’ll have the chance to meet and feed the Barbarian Apes. It is one of the unique places where the monkeys live in their natural habits, we will spend some free time walking through the forest to relax, smell the fresh air, and free your mind from the crowd of the big cities.
We’ll visit the Gauroud Tree that is the first tree planted in the area before it spread and becomes the Cedar forest it was named for the French general Henri Gouraud. Afterward, we will travel to Ifrane the little Moroccan Switzerland because of its unique alpine-style houses and a stone lion which is the symbol of the town before we head back to your Fes accommodation where our amazing Atlas mountains day trip from Fes end.
Highlights of: Day trip from Fes to Middle Atlas Mountains
Here are the highlights of the Day trip from Fes to Middle Atlas mountains:
- Explore the beautiful town of Azrou
- Walk through the Cedar forest & feed the monkeys
- Authentic Berber villages
- Spectacular landscapes
- Connect yourself with nature and wildlife
- Stop in Ifrane the little Moroccan Switzerland
- Skip the hassle and bustle of Fes city
Tour Itinerary: Day trip from Fes to Middle Atlas Mountains
Day Trip from Fes to Middle Atlas Mountains Pricing Includes
Here are the things included in the pricing of the Day Trip from Fes to Middle Atlas Mountains:
- Pick up and drop off you at your hotel in Fes
- Tour in air-condition vehicle A/C + Fuel
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Free time to explore Azrou, Cedar forest, and Ifrane
- Stops for panoramic views, take pictures, and free time for lunch
Day Trip from Fes to Middle Atlas Mountains Pricing Excludes
Here are the things NOT included in the pricing of the Day Trip from Fes to Middle Atlas Mountains:
The distance from Fez to the Middle Atlas Mountains is around 101 km and takes about 2 hours to get there by car. during our Fez day trip, we’ll make stops to admire the scenery and visit all the interesting places around in order to have an enjoyable journey.
Before you book this day trip from Fes to Middle Atlas mountains kindly read the following points:
Quick Links – Tags: