Berber Camp Merzouga
Berber Camp Merzouga is your best choice if you are looking for real experience camping in the Sahara Desert.
At Sahara Camel Trips we offer overnights stay at Berber desert camp Merzouga, where you will experience camel trek in Erg Chebbi desert, watch beautiful Sunset & Sunrise over the soft sand of the Sahara, try sandboarding if that’s an activity you’re interested in, eat fresh delicious traditional food, listen to Berber drumming music and enjoy watching a sky full of bright stars.
Our team will assure to provide you a lifetime experience that will last you forever.
Highlights of: Berber Camp Merzouga
Here are the highlights of the Berber camp Merzouga:
- Experience camel trek through the Erg Chebbi dunes
- Beautiful sunset over the sand dunes of the Sahara
- Sandboarding activity ( Optional )
- Overnight stay at Berber camp (Private tents with shared bathroom)
- Listen to Berber drumming music
- Enjoy watching starry sky
- Wonderful sunrise in Desert
- Taste the delicious & traditional Moroccan food
Berber Camp in Merzouga
Camping within Morocco’s Sahara Desert is an experience that everyone should have at least once in their lifetime, and a trip to Morocco is incomplete without Camel trekking in Merzouga through the golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi desert.
Imagine yourself being in the Sahara Desert, riding a camel, living overnight in a tent, under the spectacular starry skies this will be definitely an amazing and unforgettable experience.
At our Berber Camp Merzouga, all the tents are private with comfortable beds, enough blankets to keep you warm and separate bathrooms ( Toilets and Showers) which will give you the opportunity to take shower…during your stay with us at our Merzouga standard camp.
Merzouga Berber Tents Pricing Includes
Here are the things included in the pricing of the Merzouga Berber Tents:
- Free parking for your car ( If you have one )
- Camels, 1 per person
- Overnight stay at private tents with common bathrooms
- Moroccan mint tea
- A bottle of water
- Sandboarding in dunes ( Optional )
- Experienced local Guides
Before you book this Merzouga Berber desert camp kindly read the following points:
Quick Links – Tags: