Trekking in Morocco
Highlights of: Trekking in Morocco
Here are the highlights of the Trekking holiday in Morocco:
- Trek and hike in the Atlas mountains or Sahara desert
- Admire the nature and unmarched landscapes
- Camping in the middle of nowhere
- Enjoy watching starry sky
- Wonderful sunrise & sunset in Desert
- Taste the delicious & traditional Moroccan food
Best Trekking in Morocco
The next day after breakfast and a hot shower you will meet our team and we’ll set out on a journey across the desert trekking for about 4 – 5 hours a day. We’ll break for lunch in a Nomadic camp with time to relax with some mint tea.
We’ll hike up some trails to watch a magnificent sunset over the dunes followed by an authentic dinner in the camp under a beautiful starry sky. We’ll spend each night in different camps throughout the dunes.
The winter months are a great time to visit with temperatures that don’t rise to unbearable heat in the daytime. We will camp in the desert for the following 3 nights, hiking in the daytime with camels to carry luggage and supplies.
Trekking in Morocco Pricing Includes
Here are the things included in the pricing of the Trek in Morocco:
- Transportation ( when needed )
- Camels to carry your luggage
- Overnight stay at desert camp
- Moroccan mint tea
- bottled of water
- Sandboarding in dunes ( Optional )
- Experienced local Guides
Before you book this Trekking in Morocco kindly read the following points:
Quick Links – Tags: