3 night camel ride in Merzouga / 3 days camel trekking in Merzouga
At Sahara Camel Trips we provide 3 nights Camel trek in Merzouga desert which will give you the opportunity to spend plenty of time in the Sahara desert, enjoy watching the most beautiful Sunsets & Sunrises over the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, travel on camelback to bivouac camp, sip sweet mint tea in a nomadic tent, eat traditional Berber tagine...listen the Berber drums music and fall asleep under a sky full of stars, watch a Saharan sunrise, visit to a Berber nomad family and get to know their way of living in the Desert…
3 Night camel trek information
* Duration : 3 Nights
* Departure time : 2 hours before the sunset
* Starting point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Ending point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Standard option : 150 euros / person (Standard Nomad camp )
* Experience camel trek through the Erg Chebbi dunes
* Beautiful sunset over the sand dunes of the Sahara
* Try Sandboarding ( Optional )
* 3 nights stay at Nomadic camp
* Listen to Berber drumming music
* Enjoy watching starry sky
* Wonderful sunrise in Desert
* Delicious lunch in the Desert
* Visit to Berber Nomad family
3 Nights camel trekking Merzouga
Day 1 :
We will start with a relaxed lunch whilst the camels are packed with all the necessary food and everything we’ll need for the trip. This trek will take us right into the desert and we’ll have an opportunity to catch a magnificent sunset along the way! The route will lead us to a traditional camp where we’ll eat a moroccan feast with a camp fire and sleep in large Nomadic tents.
Day 2 :
We recommend waking early to see the sunrise, it looks quite magical over the dunes! After eating breakfast we’ll trek for a couple of hours towards our next destination, stopping off on the way for some lunch in the shade of a large desert tree. The second night will be spent at the home of a Berber Nomad family, eating traditional food and giving you a great chance to spend an evening with some locals and understand the Moroccan way of living.
Day 3 :
We’ll eat breakfast with the Berber family in the morning and continue further into the desert to the third camp. The afternoon will consist of a delicious lunch followed by time to relax in the dunes with mint tea. We’ll watch the sunset one last time and eat a traditional dinner together.
Day 4 :
Having awoken we’ll eat breakfast together and make our to Merzouga or to your hotel.
The price includes :
* Free parking for your car ( If you have one )
* A place at our guests where you can leave your luggage and take shower
* Camels, 1 per person
* 3 night stay at Berber tent
* Dinner x 3
* Breakfast x 3
* Lunch x 2
* Moroccan mint tea
* A bottle of water
* Sandboarding in dunes ( Optional )
* Experienced local Guides
Additional Informations :
* Vegetarian options are available, please let us know upon request
* Confermation will be received at time of booking
* Please keep in mind that we don't provide the 2 nights Camel trekking in Merzouga during Summer months starting from mid May until September because of the high temperatures during the daytime
looking for real Sahara Desert experience ? Sahara Camel Trips is your best choice and trustworthy local Morocco tour company.
We had the most amazing experience with sahara camel trips Everything from the start till the end was excellent. Moha was very helpful to organize everything and the communication was perfect. Everyone participated in this wonderful journey made sure that we will never forget it(...)Thank you so so much !!
highly recommend Moha and Omar from Sahara Camel Trips. Every minute during my travels with them I felt very taken care of. Safety and comfort were a priority and my friend and I could not have asked for better guides. Moha made sure (...) I will reach out to Sahara Camel Trips again.
Sahara Camel trips offered us a truly authentic Moroccan hospitality.They picked us up from Marrakesh airport and guided us to Fez after 3 amazing days in the heart of mountain Atlas and of course an overnight in tents in the middle of the desert.Omar our guide and the whole crew were so kind (...) 100% recommended !
Our family with 2 daughters (ages 9 & 10) had a truly amazing 4 day Moroccan adventure with Sahara Camel Trips. From help with planning and coordinating the trip (thanks Moha!) to the friendly, family-like service we received at every step of our journey, this was (...). We hope to come back!
We booked our Morocco tour with Sahara Camel Trips and everything was as we wished from the beginning to the end. The Guides are very friendly , took good care of us and provided everything we needed . (...) Thank you once for your efforts and your excellent Job !!