Sunrise camel trek merzouga / Sunrise camel ride in Merzouga
Join in our Sunrise Camel trek tour to discover the magic of Merzouga Desert which is the largest and the most beautiful all around Morocco with its colorful Erg Chebbi dunes where you will experience the Camel ride , watch lovely sunrise, wonderful desert landscapes, take amazing photographs…
Sunrise camel tour
* Duration : 1 : 30 – 2 hours
* Departure time : 4 / 5 am
* Starting point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Ending point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Standard option : 20 euros / person
* Experience camel trek through the Erg Chebbi dunes
* Beautiful sunrise over the sand dunes of the Sahara
* Try Sandboarding ( Optional )
* Enjoy wonderful landscapes
* Spend time in the Desert
Sunrise camel trekking Merzouga
This tour will start early before the sun is up
you'll meet the camels and guides and then drive for 30 minutes to the dunes where we will climb to the top and watch the sunrise. We'll then make our way to the camels and ride back to the village or to your accommodation where you're staying.
The price includes :
* Free parking for your car ( If you have one )
* Camels, 1 per person
* Sandboarding in dunes ( + 5€ extra )
* Experienced local Guides
Additional Informations :
* Confermation will be received at time of booking
* The Sunrise Camel trek to Erg Chebbi desert is our most popular Desert trek and we provide it at any day of the Week all year round
looking for real Sahara Desert experience ? Sahara Camel Trips is your best choice and trustworthy local Morocco tour company.
We had the most amazing experience with sahara camel trips Everything from the start till the end was excellent. Moha was very helpful to organize everything and the communication was perfect. Everyone participated in this wonderful journey made sure that we will never forget it(...)Thank you so so much !!
highly recommend Moha and Omar from Sahara Camel Trips. Every minute during my travels with them I felt very taken care of. Safety and comfort were a priority and my friend and I could not have asked for better guides. Moha made sure (...) I will reach out to Sahara Camel Trips again.
Sahara Camel trips offered us a truly authentic Moroccan hospitality.They picked us up from Marrakesh airport and guided us to Fez after 3 amazing days in the heart of mountain Atlas and of course an overnight in tents in the middle of the desert.Omar our guide and the whole crew were so kind (...) 100% recommended !
Our family with 2 daughters (ages 9 & 10) had a truly amazing 4 day Moroccan adventure with Sahara Camel Trips. From help with planning and coordinating the trip (thanks Moha!) to the friendly, family-like service we received at every step of our journey, this was (...). We hope to come back!
We booked our Morocco tour with Sahara Camel Trips and everything was as we wished from the beginning to the end. The Guides are very friendly , took good care of us and provided everything we needed . (...) Thank you once for your efforts and your excellent Job !!