Morocco Camel Trek Prices
The best Morocco camel trek prices are offered At Sahara Camel Trips.
We always provide affordable Merzouga Camel Trek prices and other Erg Chebbi desert activities in order all our guests can book a trip that suit their needs and budget.
These are Our Morocco Camel Trek Prices
* Overnight Camel trek “Classic” : 40 euros / person
* 1 Day & 1 Night Camel Trek : 65 euros / person
* 2 Nights Camel Trek “Experience” : 85 euros / person
* 3 Nights Camel Trek “Nomads” : 140 euros / person
* Camel Trekking & Sunset Tour : 20 euros / person
* Camel Trekking & Sunrise Tour : 20 euros / person
These are Merzouga Desert Camp Prices
* 1 Night at Standard Desert Camp : 40 euros / person
* 1 Night at Luxury Desert Camp : 85 euros / person
These are Merzouga Desert Activities Prices
* Merzouga 4×4 Desert Tour : From 25 euros / person
* Day Trip from Merzouga to Saf Saf Oasis : From 75 euros / person
* Merzouga Desert ATV Quad Biking : From 40 euros / person
* Trekking / walking tour in Desert : From 25 euros / person
Morocco Camel Trekking Tours
Regarding other Desert tours that we offer from Marrakech, Fes, Casablanca, and Tangier…that includes transportation, hotels, desert camps…and more we didn’t list the prices because it varies depends on many factors such as:
* Starting and ending location of the trip
* Number of people participating in the tour (Children & Adults)
* Season (High or low season)
* Type of accommodations (Standard or Superior)
We understand that there are different kinds of travelers from budget to standard and then to luxury travelers and we would like to offer something for everyone.
While all our costs are reasonable in comparison to the quality services we provide, the prices quoted in Euros and also we accept US dollars, British pound, and Moroccan dirhams.
For more currencies conversion please refer to the XE official website here: The XE Currency Converter Services
To get the best price for your Morocco tour or Desert activity please indicate the number of people in your party (adults & children) your preferred accommodations and how many days you would like to travel with us.
Marrakech Desert Tours Prices
Given the distances involved, it is recommended that the minimum required time to enjoy a desert trip from Marrakech is 4 days/3 nights desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi dunes ).
Using this plan, will limit the amount of drive-time in 1 day to around 4-5 hours and give you the opportunity to actually see some of the country instead of rushing thru and missing out on sights en-route.
The round-trip can be done in 3 days/2 nights tour from Marrakech to Merzouga and back, however, this means that the last day will be a full-day drive from Merzouga to Marrakech with the chance to make short stops to enjoy the panoramic views, take pictures, have lunch…
We offer also 2 days/1 night desert tours from Marrakech for easy-going travelers who have very very limited time in Morocco but they still would like to visit the Sahara desert such as 2 days tour from Marrakech to Zagora desert that will give you the opportunity to visit some interesting sites on the way.
Or Marrakech to Merzouga 2 day tour that will give you the chance to visit the charming Erg Chebbi desert including few stops to take photos of the landscapes. You can also do 2-day desert tour Marrakech to Fes desert if you would like to end your trip in Fes.
Easter Week holiday Tours in Morocco Pricing Excludes
Here are the things NOT included in the pricing of the Easter Week Morocco tours:
- Dinners in imperial Moroccan cities
- Entry to monuments (optional)
Before you book the easter week Morocco tours kindly read the following points:
Quick Links – Tags: